Letter from Dave Koster
2020 has been a year of change. Challenges brought on by a global pandemic invoked changes in every household, organization and business in our community. Our community has needed us even more this year, and I’m proud to see the ways our team has stepped up to meet that need. In spite of the pandemic, there have been many accomplishments.
This Annual Report shows how Holland Board of Public Works ensures essential services for our community through innovation, investment and stewardship. Learn how Holland Board of Public Works (HBPW):
- Navigated changes brought on by COVID-19 without disruption to customers
- Celebrates our people, who through their roles at HBPW are stewards of the community of Holland
- Launched a Broadband Taskforce, our latest community engagement effort
- Ensures reliable utility services through foresight, planning and maintenance
- Is committed to exciting expansions in renewable energy investments.
Reflecting on the past year, we are thankful and proud to be part of this resilient community. Looking ahead, we are hopeful for opportunities that will help our community thrive in good health and prosperity.